Oh my GOD, I want to hit people in the face!
Yeah, I went Christmas shopping today. Ugh.
Not only have I been sick, but now that I am okay, the non-BF is sick. Makes for a fun holiday. “Eggnog anyone?” “Only if I know for sure you didn’t sneeze into it, bitch.”
Here’s some good Yuletide cheer:
- I’m still smoke-free
- I still haven’t killed anyone because of being smoke-free.
- I have really, really wanted to. I just have awesome willpower. Bow down
- The 80s songs I’ve been sharing on Facebook via YouTube have only made me receive three death threats so far this month. I’m ahead of the game.
- My nose makes me look like some kind of crack whore. I’m mainlining Vasoline. It’s creepy when I go to the store with that shiny shit all over my face. Getting sick sucks a big one.
- Listening to these 80s songs tonight makes me remember all the (ahem) “winners” I dated during high school.
- They also reminded me I wrote a whole lot of good shit I kind of discarded at the time.
- Spandau Ballet was a low-rent version of Duran Duran.
- “Come Undone” was one of the all-time sexiest songs, ever.
- I should really quit while I am ahead.
- Merry Christmas, y’all. I’m too tired from being sick to say much of anything else.