To buy or not to buy…
I spent 90 minutes this morning on my Shopping Spreadsheet. That’s one and one half hours I could have spent:
- Working out to try and rid myself of the Booze Belly
- Taking the trash out (shit! the garbage truck is here! shit shit shit!) and folding clothes
- Learning Spanish (¿Dónde está el cuarto de baño, por favor? ¿Podría conseguir alguna ginebra?)
- Discovering that freetranslation.com thinks “gin” is a city in Switzerland – and that the website is smoking some serious crack
- Composing a witty retort to the two vitriolic Facebook emails I got yesterday when I stated I wasn’t against gays marrying
- Deciding I didn’t really give a shit what narrow-minded, judgmental people say (or in this case, write) to me – but then what would I do with the other 89 minutes?
- Writing a best-selling novel
- Thanking the baby Jesus that my parents taught me it was okay to think for myself
- Googling “naked Adam Levine”
- Pinning recipes I’ll never, ever make
- Wishing I was taller…and blonder
Anyway, after spending all that time on my shopping spreadsheet, it’s down to this: The Michael Kors bag and flats, or the 4 pairs of jeans (two are cords, really fun prints), 3 cardigans and the animal print cami.
Soooo…you tell me: Bag/shoes or clothes? Clothes or bag/shoes? All of it? None of it? It’s such a dilemma.
Hell, I’ll just buy some booze and then I won’t care one way or another.