Talk about a slack-ass. I do have the excuse of traveling this week with no access to a laptop and no keyboard thingie for my iPad, so there. Nyah.
is was 3 a.m. (Um, I fell asleep) and I am overdue for some bitching, here you go. I promise I’ll have something better once I get back into the swing of things:
- I went from almost 80 degree weather to snow and a low of 20, back to 75 degree weather and I am wondering why I feel like I’m getting sick?
- Lately, I cannot leave anything, ANYTHING, on the floor without Rainbow giving it his “signature.” Bastard is going to go back to wearing those denim doggie diapers he hates so much. Sorry I couldn’t color-coordinate them with your hair, Mr. Fancy Pants.
- Today I start my Austerity Campaign (for real this time, you guys) and I am
being forced to write downjoining the non-BF in recording everything I spend for evaluation. What won’t be on that list is your Christmas present, non-BF. This “learning activity” sucks like Algebra and Geometry did in high school.
- Guess what I did yesterday? Yep, a lot of shopping!
- At least I have this really cute Moleskine notebook to write it all down in. It’s hot pink, kinda like my personality was before I had to start doing this shit.
- Okay, so I bought food and some nail polish. It’s the thought that counts.
- Because I could barely even zip up my reserve pair of Fat Pants this week, I am embarking on a food Austerity Campaign as well. So yeah, no more bread, or bread with butter, or ice cream, or truffle mac & cheese, or really anything good and comforting in this
brrr winterystill fucking hot in Texas time of year for me. Might as well shoot me now, because I am in hell.
- That being said, why the fuck am I watching cooking shows???
- Windows Updates? You suck. Thanks for shutting down and making me lose three bullet points. Would buying a Macbook Pro count as spending if it was a “necessity”?
- I was feeding the dogs this morning, who were barking and leaping and generally creating chaos. The non-BF asked me what kind of place was I running around here, anyway? Me: Crazy Town. The non-BF: Yep, and you’re their Queen. He is definitely getting a lump of coal for Christmas this year.
It’s only noon?? Sigh. Is it too early for a Fizzy Gin Drink?